AWS Communications – Advanced Wireless Solutions VID# 1460484004200
Services Maintenance, Repair and Support Plan
Our mission is to provide you with a superior technology solution at the most cost effective price available.
Our technicians are highly trained and take responsibility of your network project from the Design phase to Premise Wiring, Hardware Installation,Testing, Network Monitoring, Tuning and Management.
If you have a question concerning the operation and/or the equipment you purchased from AWS please contact:
AWS Technical Services
Department at 512.233.4638
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS Inc. provides a 30 day warranty on all professional services and labor provided. We also provide to our customers contact information for the products being used that fall under the manufacturers’ warranty.
Statement of Guarantee
Advanced Wireless Solutions will make available equivalent replacement parts for a product sold to the State for three (3) years after product(s) is discontinued.
Professional Staff Category plus Minimum Hourly Rate – Maximum Hourly Rate
- Internet Specialist$50.00 - $150.00
- Network Engineer$40.00 - $150.00
- Network Integrator$40.00 - $150.00
- Network Specialist$40.00 - $150.00
- Operations Manager$40.00 - $150.00
- Project Leader$50.00 - $150.00
- Project Manager$50.00 - $150.00
- Quality Manager$30.00 - $150.00
- Systems Integrator$35.00 - $150.00
- Technical Support Specialist$28.00 - $150.00
- Testing Analyst$30.00 - $150.00
Product Services Information
206 COMPUTER HARDWARE AND PERIPHERALS FOR MINI AND MAIN FRAME COMPUTERS
206-14 Cables: Printer, Disk, Network, etc.
206-59 Modems, External Data Communications
Commodity items shown for Class 206 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16, 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
208 COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR MICROCOMPUTERS (PREPROGRAMMED)
208-27 Communications: Networking, Linking, etc. (Includes Clustering Software)
Commodity items shown for Class 208 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16, 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
907 ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICES, NON-PROFESSIONAL
907-28 Communications Systems; TV; Microwave; Telephone; Computer
Commodity items shown for Class 907 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
915 COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA RELATED SERVICES
915-51 Information Highway Electronic Services (Internet, World Wide Web, etc.)
915-76 Telephone Services Includes Installation, Moves, Changes, Adds, Programming, Training, etc.
915-77 Telephone Services, Long Distance and Local (Including Telex and Watts Services)
915-79 Telecommunication Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
Commodity items shown for Class 915 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,
939 EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE, RECONDITIONING, AND REPAIR SERVICES – OFFICE, PHOTOGRAPHIC, AND RADIO/TELEVISION EQUIPMENT
939-21 COMPUTERS, Data Processing Equipment and Accessories (Not Word Processing Equipment), Maintenance and Repair
Commodity items shown for Class 939 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,
985 RENTAL OR LEASE SERVICES OF EQUIPMENT – OFFICE, PHOTOGRAPHIC, PRINTING, RADIO/TELEVISION/TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT
985-69 Radio and Telecommunications Equipment and Accessory Rental or Lease (Including Radio Towers)
Commodity items shown for Class 985 are available for the districts: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16, 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
985-77 TELEPHONE SYSTEMS AND PORTABLE PHONES (INCLUDING PAGERS) RENTAL OR LEASE
PBX Switch Service
- Remote MAC (Moves, Adds, & Changes)$40 per hour(Minimum 1 Hour) Simple MACs (i.e. phone configurations, swaps, type changes and Phone Mail Profile Additions)
- On-Site MACs$55 per hour(Minimum 2 Hour) Those MACs that require an on-site visit to cross-connect or moving devices.
- Advanced MAC$75 per hour(Minimum 2 Hour) Installation & Configuration of CDR port & CDR application or other applications and initial configurations are done on-site.
- Remote Diagnostic, Trouble Shooting & Repairs$80 per hour(Minimum 1 Hour)
- On-site Troubleshooting & Service Repairs$100 per hour(Minimum 2 Hours)
- Fast Start Program$1200As described above (required)
- Purchasing & ordering of any Software UpgradesTBD+LaborTBD + Labor
Contact us for products and services not shown here.